The role of the StarOutreach group is to assist in meeting the pastoral needs of the school community and develop and support links between our School and the wider Parish community.
Assistance to the school community includes;
- Coffee mornings for parents/carers and families
- Support for new school families through parent buddies and induction morning tea
- Graduation cards for students and families
- Grandparents Day and the Toddlers Sports Day Race
- School Masses and the Children’s Liturgy of the Word during Sunday Mass
- Children’s Christmas Eve Mass
- Pre-loved uniform shop
- Community kitchen for those in times of need
We would like to invite you to join us in supporting the school community.
We meet once a term during the school day.
No experience is necessary, only an open heart and an open mind.
Please contact the front office if you are able to assist.