Criteria for Enrolment
- Children with siblings in the school
- Catholic children whose parents regularly attend the Henley Beach Parish as their usual place of worship
- Other Catholic children from within the Parish boundaries
- Catholic children from surrounding parishes who are unable to enrol in their own parish school
- Children of Star of the Sea old scholars
- Children of other Christian denominations who are prepared to support the school’s Catholic ethos.
All children who have a special need are referred for assessment to the regional Special Education Adviser prior to acceptance for enrolment. The Principal or Regional Special Education Adviser will arrange for a meeting with the parents.