All enrolments to Star of the Sea school follow our enrolment procedure. All enrolments are assessed by the Principal, according to our enrolment criteria.
- Following your application (which may be done by phone, letter or personally), we will provide you with an Application for Enrolment Form and accompanying letter. You could always download an Application for Enrolment form (see below) and send that in with your enrolment fee.
- Once we receive your Application for Enrolment Form, we’ll send you an acknowledgement letter with receipt for the enrolment fee. (New families to the school are requested to supply two references, where possible one of these being from a priest or minister.)
- We then assesss all applications in light of our enrolment criteria.
- We will then arrange an interview with your family and our Principal.
- Following these interviews offers of placement are made formally through an Offer of Enrolment letter .
- You return a signed Application for Enrolment Form to us.
- Once we receive your Acceptance of Offer form, we will then send you an Acknowledgement of Acceptance letter.
- Families not accepted are also advised by letter.
Please phone 8115 7400 for more information or email Vivan DePalma at email@example.com